How to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number online. When you purchase a new SIM card, your address & other details like name, age, etc. will be tested via the Aadhaar authentication online. If you get SMS regarding re-verification about your number via e-KYC process, then you have to tour your nearest retailer store. Now you have to submit your Aadhaar number & do the biometric verification for it.
Aadhaar has surely become an important document not only to build your identity & avail the government’s social security systems but also for financial interests such as filing the tax returns & keeping bank account active and safe.
Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number:
As Department of Telecommunication has directed to all the telecom operator to re-verify their current subscriber so soon, all the customer will start getting SMS alerts, or they’ll see print ads, TV ads from their telecom operator concerning the same.
Documents Needed To Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number:
- Aadhaar Card Copy Of the SIM Card Owner and Its Number
- OTP You Receive During Process
- Switched ON Mobile With the SIM Card
- Fingerprint for the bio-metric verification
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number Easily:
1. You have to visit your Nearest Airtel retailers or Airtel terminals.
2. Ask for Airtel Aadhaar Upgradation for the existing user.
3. Tell the retailers your Mobile number and Aadhaar card number for the verification.
4. Now you have to verify your fingerprint in a biometric scanner.
5. That is it, You’ll shortly get a message from Airtel that you have successfully verified your Airtel Sim.
6. The last date of the e-KYC verification method is 6th February 2018.
Is Aadhaar Card Verification Mandatory?
Yes, Aadhaar Card Verification is Mandatory becauseSupreme Court asked the govt. to register the ID details of all the subscribers in the country. Means, linking Aadhaar card details is very much mandatory for the new mobile connection & all te existing numbers till the end of February 2018.
You’ve to manually visit your Next Retailers or Stores & Link your Aadhaar Card using the Biometric (Finger Print) Verification. Means you can not do this Online or Through Call. So stay away from any Fraud site or Call which says you that the Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Online.
Terms and Other details related to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number:
1. As of now, you can add the maximum 7 mobile connection of each operator.
2. You do not need to pay fee of the re-verification
3. the right age to get a sim card is 18 or 18+. If your age is under 18 years & has a SIM card then I think you can link your Aadhar card easily.
4. If you’ve taken your mobile phone connection via E-KYC mode then no requirement to visit the retailer.
5. The verification method is for those who have got the SMS. But soon it’ll be compulsory for all the consumers.
6. If you do not have an aadhar card, you should get the Aadhaar card 1st & then visit your next store for verification.
7. If you are using more than one connection then no need to provide the biometric verification every time. However, you’ve to verify your number for all the connections independently using the four-digit verification code by visiting the nearest mobile store.
So we explained all the related things about How to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number so if you have any other query related to this then you can ping us.